To say we're running a bit behind schedule is an understatement, we still have footage to shoot and editing to complete, we also need a reshoot of scenes containing a cosmonaught (since the costume doesn't look very convincing).
On the editing front I think I'm working well with the limited footage I have available. Challenges I have encountered include:
- Converting DSLR footage in Compressor to make it editable.
- Chroma keying on green screens with differing lighting.
- File size limiting the transfer of footage.
- Having to edit without the director present, which can cause misunderstandings at times.
Here are a couple of screenshots of the editing process:
I have had positive feedback from the group, several other students and my tutor, so I'm confident that despite being pressed for time, if all other production elements go to plan that we should be able to get the project finished on time.


No comments:
Post a Comment